Tuesday, July 21, 2009

regularly scheduled


whoa..i never really reveal that much in blog posts, unless it is about my g.i. tract. i sometimes write serious blog posts in my head but never actually post them. this post will be more what we are use to.

*Someone in my fam sent me this picture because of my need to reduce, reuse, recycle, re-purpose.


*I just finally let Oscar back in the house, earlier this morning I saw him rolling in something gross, just a pile of earth worms, so i gave him a hose bath. I thought he might be dry so i unhooked him and instead of him running into the house he ran to the neighbors I ran inside to get a banana to coax him back i get back outside and he is running like a bat out of h and the neighbor is saying he has the bear. Oscar runs back into their house with the babys favorite bear and i see that she has friends over for a playgroup this reminds me that i am in my pj's. I finally get the bear away and he takes another stuffed animal, i get that away and as we gracefully leave a mother (a neighbor i have yet to meet) says say bye to the dog to her baby in her arms and oscar barks right at him causing said baby to start bawling.

1 comments:

Jenn Coffey July 24, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

hahah! Dad sent me that too!
and oscar is a bad boyyy!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP