Tuesday, September 8, 2009

trash or treasure

today on the way home from some errands i stopped by the DI to fuel my vintage milk glass obsession, etsy shop, and because i am on a quest to find bamboo * chippendale chairs that look like the jonathan adler ones minus thousands of dollars.

I saw what seems to be this exact yellow chair but thought "eh...sick"... I come home hit my round of Design blogs and see this Kelly Wearstler room! so maybe after some steam and bleach I could love this chair?!

*i did find a fab hollywood regency style bamboo mag rack and side table, if you are good I will show you the transformation

Cait, we may have to go back for this chair tomorrow and a dresser I saw that I could not handle but you could make look fab!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP