Tuesday, August 10, 2010

oh my



she is a girl! Husband and I had a feeling from the very beginning that it was a girl. We always thought she... never he or it. Also, a few days before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream about a baby girl!

My mom was convinced that she was a boy and was only buying boy clothes. At 16 weeks we went to fetal photos and they told us she was a girl. My mom decided "he" was just little and she would not return any of the boy clothes until my doctor ultrasound at 19 weeks. A few days before my doctor ultrasound she had me convinced they were going to see a boy and i started picturing a little boy with glasses, he looked a lot like the little boy on jon and kate plus eight.

But alas, she is still a girl!

confession; when we got into the car after the first ultrasound i started to cry, even though i had thought it was a girl, it hit me and i was terrified. just crying, and crying about how scared i was to have a girl because i was not easy on my parents. i was a snot from about 9 to 20. so let's pray she takes after daddy.

1 comments:

Rupinder August 11, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

If you are looking for something that we don't provide, let us know and we will find it for your and add it to our wide selection of designer clothes.


baby boy clothes

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP