Monday, February 11, 2008

chiggy chiggy chi town


I'm back in chi-town! I got back from SLC this afternoon, after reading that sweet little Lairds service was this morning, I tried to extend my stay until tomorrow morning but there were no tickets available for less then a months worth of groceries!

SLC was very fun, Nick and I visited many friends and most of his family, ate at all the eateries we miss, learned how to knit, saw almost all of the sweet little kids i use to nanny and even looked at a townhouse. (no worries chi chi we're not leaving you for a few more years!)

Nick had to fly straight to Cincinnati, so hopefully it will not snow on Thursday so he can be home for V-Day! and how am i celebrating our 6 month wedding anniversary tonight? with a dinner of favs...a can of lima beans, tofu pan fried with lemon and pepper and of course candy hearts!

p.s. the picture is from our wedding; I of course had to have candy hearts at the candy bar at our wedding...even it it was in August!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP