Monday, February 18, 2008

..if only..


i am defrosting from the walk home from errands and a very fun un-employed ladies lunch by looking at pictures of our hawaiin honeymoon over thanksgiving! ooooh to be in Hawaii and not Chi-tundra right now!

i just received word that pending background check results ( i hope all those felonies don't scare them) I start working full-time at Morganstreetdocuments.com on Monday, I can't imagine what it is going to be like working full-time (plus the awful commute) after having 6 months of nothing but free time!

Luckily, thanks to my birthday tomorrow and my sweet husband I have 3 hours at the spa tomorrow to be pampered before I start worrying about working for the man!

if only it was at a spa in hawaii!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP