Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cars Nick Sees: Zebra and Collector

First of an ongoing series

As you may or may not be aware, I commute about 2 hours a day. Part of that commute goes through a part of suburban Chicago that has an interesting mix of white trash and hicks. As a result, I see a number of interesting cars sharing the road with me. Here are two examples:



This person had painted his car in a zebra pattern, with red racing stripes. There was also a remarkable amount of rust (not pictured).


Kristin will need to remind me of the name of the guy that ran for president of ASUU that was old and collected things in the back of his truck. Here is a guy that had everything in the back of his truck from a water heater to an office chair.

I look forward to continuing this series in the future.

1 comments:

Amanda August 25, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Kristin,

Well, aren't you nice as can be! Thanks for reading and even more thanks for introducing yourself. We're a kooky bunch, aren't we? (And by that I mean moms, wives, Mormons, you name it) I'm glad you're not offended by my "manner"; it's kind of the only way I know how to be - working on taming it a little.

Amanda

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP