Sunday, October 5, 2008

you know who you look like...

last Saturday I cut my hair (once again) into a short bob, and if I had showered today I would take a picture, here is a picture from exactly one year ago at our 2nd wedding reception in Pittsburgh when I had cut all my hair off! Although right now mine is much shorter, more a-line and less bangs!


and someone told me I look like the MOM from the movie The Sixth Sense, I had never seen the movie so I looked up the actress. Her name is Olivia Williams, she is British and below is a picture of her in Miss Austen Regrets. I guess I see it...do you?


Like every other week I have gotten the "you look like someone"......long pause...sometimes hours....."BABY from Dirty Dancing" Okay, this one I don't really see and take a little offense to because after the movie she got a nose job! Patrick Swayze is living next to the Summers maybe I should knock on his door and ask him if he sees it!

and my favorite! a chubby winona ryder!!

She obviously feels the same way.

The only one I find flattering is when people tell me I look like Snow White, in fact I am going to invest in a real Snow White costume and be her every Halloween for the rest of my life! When my kids talk about their mom I want them to say I look like Snow White and all of my gay boy best friends that I shop with and that do my hair will be my dwarfs and I already found my Prince!

4 comments:

Robyn and Taft October 5, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I hate to break it to you but the mom in 6th sense is the actress toni collette. you should see the movie, it's pretty good.

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

what!!! you cut your hair????
ahh you have to put a PICTURE UPPP!
you always cut your hair in octubre!!

Debra October 7, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Can't wait to see the new cut! Last year I chopped off all my hair and was Snow White for Halloween...too funny! Fantasy Costumes has a great Snow White outfit...you should do it!

Let the Good Times Roll October 21, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Kristin,

I am so happy that you commented on my blog. Let me first say, Arizona is a fabulous place to live. I love it so much! I am going to be sad when we graduate and move. I would definitely recommend this great state. Plus, it is a big international airport, so you can get cheap tickets to visit family in UT! There are a lot of young LDS marrieds in Gilbert. That is where I would look if I were you guys. My friend Erika just moved to Mesa and she is loving it out there as well. You should comment on her blog (she is Erika under my college friends) and she could give you some good advice about where to live. They just bought a house and did a lot of research before. I'll tell her that I told you to leave her a comment, so she isn't confused. Also, Thunderbird is such a neat school. It has been a really good experience for us. If Nick is really interested in grad school, you should come down for a hospitality weekend. Look it up on the Thunderbird website, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. My email (fyi) is hikatietaggart@gmail.com. Good luck!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP