Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Daktari Bush School and Animal Orphanage


Since I was a teenager I have wanted to go to Africa, and the main thing I wanted to accomplish before I got married was to do a service trip to Africa and Nick knowing this promised to me when we got engaged that we would go before we have children....and tonight he surprised me with the trip all planned out! The last two weeks of January we will be staying and volunteering at the Daktari Bush School and Animal Orphanage in Limpopo, South Africa!! My heart and mind are racing and thinking about all of that we can get together to take to them and raise for them and I am sure this trip will be all you will hear about from now on!

Namaste, Shalom, Ukuthula

5 comments:

Alex November 12, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Wow! What a nice surprise on Nick's part. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kris Tina November 12, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

OOOOh that is so exciting! Congrats - and I must admit I am a wee bit jealous - but instead of being jealous I'm just going to be really really really happy for you. I can hardly wait to hear all about it!

Debra November 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

That is a great surprise!

Heidi November 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Wow!! That is going to be awesome!!

Kami November 14, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

way awesome! How cool that Nick surprised you with that...I've always wanted to be given a surprise trip!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP