Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mr. Macey..

Happy Birthday to...
the boy who left a dozen roses outside my dorm sophomore year because i had a horrible boyfriend and he knew i deserved better!

the boy who sweat in a giant foam suit all night to be my shining white tooth!

the boy who danced with me at every pi phi and beta formal even though he didn't want to!

the boy who had to stand in front of a whole room of pi phi's and tell them how he proposed to me and sing the beta song to me!

and finally HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man that I married and who makes my dreams come true everyday!

6 comments:

Amy W November 16, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Awww...Nick...Happy Birthday!

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Happy Birthday (belated) Nick! Hope it was a great one. Your mom told me what your brother's gave you for your bday. How cheeky.

Josh asked me yesterday if you and Kristin and "the dog" were coming for Christmas. I answered "yes" and his face was beaming. I know he is excited to see you both but I'll have to admit I think even more excited to meet "the dog". He is definately an animal person! Can't wait to see you both!

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Happy (belated) Birthday Nick!

Kami November 19, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

This is such a great post! You guys are so cute!

Caitlin November 26, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Happy super belated birthday.

Caitlin November 26, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

that was actually from Caitlin's husband, dan

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP