Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

If Oscar had not hidden and/or chewed the camera cord I would post pictures of the four days we spent with my family (minus Joe) here in Chicago.

If I was not exhausted from what I hope is only a cold, and not strep throat or scarlet fever which are going around my center. I would type about how much food we ate, how much gluten I ate and all the fun we had!

The quote of the holiday weekend is from my 14 y.o. sister at dinner. The waiter sat the calamari in front of her and she said " those testicles are so big...tentacles!" My dad covered it with "too much information in health class" but the jokes started and even my dad (if you knew him you would be as shocked as I was) and Nick were in on it too!

here is my brother Joe keeping it real this past weekend in Colorado!

3 comments:

Jenn Coffey April 15, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

hahah! you are soo funny!
i'll send you a few pics or there are some on facebook!

Alex April 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Yeah for family being in town! Sounds like you had a good Easter. I still need to introduce you to Meg sometime.

Marky Moo April 17, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

Hey you two,
So, I forgot your emails but I figure if you're any good at blogging you'll read this. My favorite band of all time is coming to Chicago and I need you to go see them for me. They're life changing! Here's the Info;
North Park University
3225 W. Foster, Chicago, IL
Set: 8:00 PM
Check them out at on myspace there name is Anathallo.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP