Monday, May 4, 2009

05/04

As I was just cleaning the microwave w/ a lemon and some salt trying to get the bean incident out, if you saw the short lived post (I did not know he didn't want anyone at work to know, so modest) about Nick being a big deal don't judge me for how long it took me to clean it up! I started getting very excited to buy a house in the coming weeks! Decorating, gardening, shopping, and general domesticity. I am also nervous, way more nervous than Nick, I mean what are we 24 and we are buying a house! This will (god willing) be the house we bring our first babies too, oy vey it feels like just yesterday I was living in a sorority house and Nick was two doors down living in a fraternity house!

I've been over the blogospere lately and Oskie won a fight with my camera cord but I will update soon about the house happenings!

Cait and baby Winston, can we go thrifting everyday looking for great furniture to restore with your mad skills?

1 comments:

Mr. D May 5, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

We are so in! Can't wait to see you!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP