Monday, March 3, 2008

this week on..

my goals for this week:
-find the job of my dreams
*a job that consists of saving the worlds forests, clean water and air, ending hunger, and educating differently-abled children all while watching bravo, drinking diet dr. pepper and sewing does not exist....at least find a job that doesn't make me want to accidentally be hit by a bus on the way there
-go to yoga 3 times
-work out at least twice
-be social
-not shop every day that nick is away
-make myself something for dinner besides tofu nuggs
-keep my new plant alive
-give deceased plants a proper ride down the garbage shoot
-make baby gifts

2 comments:

Erin March 3, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

I love your goals! Its so funny, I was just making myself a list like that today! Let's work on being social together :)Maybe lunch on Friday?

Nick March 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

i like your goals and i love you. here are my goals for this week:

1. Try not to hate Dallas
2. Make it not snow on Thursday
3. Eating better food at restaurants
4. Gym every night

Love ya!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP