Tuesday, January 20, 2009

no words..

in the older 2's class at snack time


Me"who is our new president?"
2.5 year old boy " BLACK OBAMA" 

2.5 year old girl then says "Obama is my present!"   
different 2.5 yr boy "NO Obama is my present!"
girl "No Obama is my present"

I told them he is our new President and offered them more crackers and they moved on to somethng else!

minutes later in the 3's class at snack time

me " childs name do you know who our new President is?"
3 yr old girl " Barack Obama.... he is going to take all of our money away and give it to other people."

me..........

different 3.5 yr old girl " he is going to take all of mommy and daddys money away and then they can't pay the man at church"
her twin sister "the man at church with the basket that you put money in, mommy and daddy won"t have any money to put in it is cause Obama is going to take it and give it to all the other people and then i will be sad"

me.........."girls name where are your socks?"
2nd twin nervously "Obama is going to take our socks"

I am pretty close with the twin's parents and doubted that they said all of this so I told the Dad what they said at the end of the day; he had to sit down.  We figure the girls took what they heard from the first girl and the last time they saw money being putting it in the collection basket at church on Sunday and put it all together...oy vey!  

1 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

hahhahahahaha

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP