Monday, January 18, 2010

christmas is almost down..

the Christmas decorations are almost put away. The fireplace is the first remodel project that we have completed, i will try and find a before and after to show you.


here is our hot mess of a tree; a hodge podge of ornaments that have been given to us put together as best as they could be my Mama Coffey

and of course the seasonal jar. I bought dozens of boxes of LED lights, with the best intentions to decorate the yard but alas we never got to it. We had amazing wreaths on both doors made by Mama C, candles in the front picture windows, and an assortmant of ball ornaments in some of the trees in the front yard.

Thank you Mom for decorating my house against my will, I loved it! Everyone should have an Italian mother, they always know what is best.

3 comments:

Reagan January 18, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

thank you for your sweet comment. your loving words and concern helped me feel better during such a rough few days.

thanks again,
reagan

Debra January 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

I LOVE your fireplace...so fantastic looking. I bet your house is the cutest on the block!

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

The fireplace turned out amazing!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP