Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the confessional

On NPR tonight they were talking about confessions so I thought I would start the year off with some of my own.

1. I listen to NPR
2. when possible I brush my teeth in the shower
3. I hate having anything in my nose...enough said
4. My first job was at a bagel place and I would put tons of cream cheese on the bagel of a "skinny" person and barely any on a "not skinny" persons bagel
5. popcorn is an acceptable meal, especially if you add protein (cheese)
6. sometimes at work (looking back on a bad day) I have more patience with the kids that are cuter, cleaner, and whose parents I like more
7. every time I cut into a piece of meat I am afraid of seeing a vein
8. almost every time my Husband gets on a plane, three times a week, I am sure it is going to be the last time I ever talk to him
9. i am one of those moms that take their baby* to daycare just so they can go to pilates and get a pedicure; and when i do work 6 or 7 hours my baby* is at daycare for 11 or 12 hours
10. I spend most of my day worrying about my next meal and the next time I will go to the bathroom (a side effect of Celiac Disease)
11. according to the BMI chart at the doctors office I am on the border of overweight going into obese
12. I think I am a better driver than Nick
13. I plan on getting copious amounts of Botox and saline after my babies (G_d willing)
14. I watch trashy reality shows
15. The View is on my Tivo list; I like the first ten awkward minutes and then turn it off
16. whenever someone tells me I smell good I am always surprised, I think I just assume that I still sweat like I did during puberty and my natural deodorant has failed me

that is enough for now, Teen Mom is starting

Katie, Joni, and Lisa I hope this has entertained you for a few! PiPhiLove

*my furry, four-legged baby Oscar, if it was possible I would take him everywhere in a sling and breast feed him

4 comments:

Unknown January 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Well if you didn't make Katie Joni, or Lisa's day, you sure made mine! I love your bluntness! Can I just tell you that I throughly enjoyed guilty confessions 4, 7, 9, 10, 13 (and I might just possibly throw in a boob lift), and mostly the last confession 16! I didn't earn the name Smelli Kelli for nothing!

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

finally! a new update! Loves it! kt

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

i have proof that #3 is false.

Sam January 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

This is awesome. Number 6 is the reason I'll never accept a calling in nursery. I'm not as diplomatic as you and will most likely never treat the smelly, dirty child with strange parents the same as the adorable children with seemingly normal parents.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP