Monday, January 25, 2010

fear

I have several fears; most irrational. Some that keep me awake at night and some that I only think of when I am doing something mundane.

Today my drive to Pilates was consumed by the fear that Nick and I will turn in to a couple that looks alike. Yes, there is a 1 foot height difference, but it could happen. We could start getting the same haircut, sport matching front butts and wind suits...oh it is so possible.

So that I can sleep tonight I am going to use this outlet to vow to Nick and myself that:

-I will never cut my hair short enough to make people at the gym have to look twice to see if it is an awkward teenage boy or an old woman.
- I will never buy or wear reverse fit tapered leg jeans or a wind suit.
- If I grow an Italian old woman mustache I will promptly take care of it.
- I will never buy us matching hoodless sweatshirts, sunglasses or fanny packs.

that may not cover all of the possibilities..

an article discussing this phenomena http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11346164

1 comments:

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

OH MY GOODNESS! Kristin I am laughing out loud! I love your random posts! And please kill me if JT and I start to look more and more alike (the possibility of us looking alike is more probable since we are close in height and size which now has me fearing before I go to bed tonight). P.S. How about we plan to seriously hang out one of these days, yes?

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP