Thursday, June 17, 2010

you didn't know?!

I use to watch TLC's I didn't know I was pregnant in amazement, horror, and disbelief. I caught a few minutes of an episode the other night and felt this at a whole new level I had to turn it off before I hunted down this woman to slap her. How do these women not notice?!
How do they not notice:
-the constant nausea with the no warning gags
-being so tired that you can even fall asleep to The Real Housewives
-pestering your husband and then crying because you are so sorry you were mean, in the same sentence
-your chest hurting so bad that you don't want to go outside because if there is a breeze you will cry
-hair growing out of new places
-throwing up at home, in the car, at work, in parking lots, in bushes, restaurants...
-p'ing every 6
-a canine like sense of smell
-headaches, headaches, headaches
-never going to the bathroom
-your chest tripling in size in a matter of 8 weeks
-not to mention the color change, HELLO

Oh, if you didn't know we are pregnant, but only I am experiencing the "joy". Why can't we share, I would even take 70/30...80/20. Is this still all because Eve ate the apple, have we not paid enough!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP